We offer a variety of ways for women to be encouraged and strengthened in their faith, as well as to use their talents and gifts to serve God and his people.
2021 Summer Bible Study Option:
This is a great way to stay connected to one another even as your summer plans may take you out of town, and to stay in the Word so your knowledge and trust in God can grow ever stronger.
- This summer we’ll be doing a study that looks at the Biblical foundation for the Apostles Creed using the Good Book company’s study, I Believe.
- We’ll do the weekly lessons on our own and then have a monthly Zoom to review 2-3 chapters at a time.
- Starting the week of June 7th and going through mid-August for a total of 11 weeks and three Zooms all from 7-8pm EST. Zoom link will be on the FB page and here on this site in time for the calls.
- Wednesday, June 30th, covering the intro study Esther will send out and then book chapters 1-3 (so note: it’s four total studies for June but only 3 are from the book).
- Tuesday July 27th, covering book chapters 4-7
- Thursday August 19th, covering book chapters 8-10.
- If you’d like to grab a copy email Esther, and she’ll make them available outside her office (suggested donation of $7/book) or order a copy using the link above.
- Please make sure Esther has your email so that she can send you relevant updates, and Zoom reminders.
We’ll be offering one ‘in person’ event each month this summer. These are open to any women both in our church or our community including our young girls/teens, though we do ask that children who require supervision stay home so YOU can enjoy your self for the night.
- June’s Event: Tuesday June 15th (rain date, June 17th). Beach Walk!!
- July’s Event: Monday, July 19th (rain date, July 21st). Salem Willows!!
- This is a fun new location for us to visit, you can purchase your dinner there or bring a picnic. Walk on the beach, play some games and know that some world famous Hobbs popcorn can be in your future! Meeting at Salem Willows near the pavilion at 6pm. Contact Judi with questions.
- August’s Event: Wednesday September 1st. Pool and Play!
Weekly Bible Study Options – On Summer Break.
Tuesday morning 9:30 am – 11:00 am < – -Will resume in the Fall, in person, with child care (Lord willing!)
This study uses a study guide often looking at a book of the Bible. Casual environment, babies welcome! Hot coffee/tea and snacks provide.
Taught by Esther Baird.
Childcare: Provided for ages infant – 4 yrs old.
Tuesday evenings 7:00 – 8:30 < — Returning to in person (with Zoom option) in the Fall.
A traditional Bible study often using a book as a guide. Led by Jacki Smith.
No childcare provided
Thursday evening 6:30 – 7:30 <—–Returning to Wednesday Night Family Night in person in the Fal!
This Bible study uses a study guide to look at a book of the Bible or Biblical teachings. Taught by Tera Hagen
Childcare: Childcare provided through the Family Night programs (Rocks/GEMS/Youth etc).
Stay Up To Date:
- Ladies, please join our FB page “FPC Northshore Ipswich Women Connect” where you will find the latest links, options and general encouragement (and sometimes laughter!) for women in our church and community. Feel free to invite a neighbor, roommate, sister, daughter or friend (as long as she’s a woman!) to the page.