Last Updated 1/25/2021
These are unprecedented times, and we want to stay connected with you during this season of social distancing. We are all in this together and constantly in need of God’s grace and mercy. Here are some of the ways we hope to be involved in your lives and support you as we walk through this difficult time together. We will update this regularly, but please feel free to contact any of our Pastors or staff if you have questions or if there is anything we can do for you to come alongside of you and to walk with you in this time.
Our Indoor, In-person service is every Sunday at 9 AM. We will continue to stream our 9 AM services on our YouTube channel. We do require that you wear your mask at all times, and please sign up no later than Saturday at noon, here!
Outdoor Worship Information
- There is no outdoor service on January 31 due to the annual church meeting. Please join us either indoors at 9 am or virtually on YouTube. We hope to be back outside soon!
- We offer outdoor worship every Sunday at 11:15 AM. In order to adhere to the state’s guidelines, protocols, and assure the safety of attendees, we ask that you sign-up for our outdoor service!
- For more information on our outdoor service, please click here.
- Call to Worship sheet available by Friday.
- How we are staying safe while providing a way to worship God together:
– Pre-screening attendees for symptoms through on-line signs up
– Check-in station when you arrive
– Masks worn by all when not seated in your space
– Usher available to help you find a place with plenty of room
– Use of a 6′ pole to make sure each seating area is socially distanced
– Consider coming in your car and listening on your radio to start
- Our FPC Ipswich YouTube channel broadcasts our Sunday morning services live at 9 am ET (or whenever you are able to view later). You can find all that here.
- We are offering social distancing outdoor services at 11:15 AM every Sunday morning on our campus. To comply with COVID-19 prevention protocol, please remember to sign-up prior to arriving.
Many of our regular Bible studies and groups are connecting in new and creative ways. Please see below to see how you can stay involved:
- Middle School: Things are still happening with Middle School Youth Group! We are offering movie nights on Fridays at 8:00. We are also having Wednesday night Youth group from 6:30- 8:00 PM. For more info please contact Jon Evans at email@example.com!
- High School: High School Youth Group meets in person outdoors on Sunday nights from 6:00-7:00! Our last YG of 2020 is December 20th. We will hang out under the big tent and spend some time catching up and praying for one another in small groups. For more info about what we’re up to, you can follow us on instagram: @fpchsyg, email Anna, or text/call at 978-602-0468.
Early Childhood and Children’s Ministries:
We are excited to be offering programs this year in various ways.
- Sunday School zoom calls are at 10:15 am for kids preschool – 5th grade
- Gems and Rocks clubs are meeting in small groups indoors on Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:00
- Parent prayer and support zoom call are offered once a month
- Virtual Parenting Seminar with Paul and Virginia Friesen. October 26th from 7:30 – 8:30, see Children’s Ministry page for details.
- Please Contact Heather with any questions
- Our mens and women’s Bible studies are staying connected via email, Facebook and Zoom.
- If you are part of an existing study, than your leader has been in touch with you; if you are not in a regular study, but would like to join one, the women will be studying the book of Ephesians over the summer with the PCA Women’s “Hinged” platform which is nationwide, click here for more information, and the men will be studying the book of John.
- For additional Women’s Ministry news, links, resources and encouragement join the FB “FPC Northshore Ipswich Women Connect” page. It’s private, so you just need to search for it and then request to join. For all questions related to studies or connection, please contact Esther Baird
- Dave Burbridge is pulling together resources for the men and ways to connect, so guys, feel free to email him and let him know you’re interested in what he puts in place. For men in Discipleship Groups, the plan is to continue meeting via Zoom. Please contact Greg Hills, Jon Conant or Dave Burbridge with any questions.
- 20thirty is now having socially distant in-person small groups every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. An easy and fast way to connect to 20/30 is to add yourself to the Facebook group: 20thirty Young Adult Ministry Announcements. Contact Jon Conant or Schuyler Rees via email or phone (207) 475-2334 for more information!
- In general, if you are not getting FPC News each week contact our office manager to make sure you are on the distribution list. Or, if you have a need for help or support during this time please, OR, you can provide help or support, please follow these links.